Hayasa Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to duel in any format, chat and make friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5

Go down 
+3
chazzlybear
Jeremiah Gottwald
Yusei Fudo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:44 am

Uses the Official Card Game Master Rules.

Entry of 5D's new anime characters Leo (Academy version), Luna (Academy version), Sherry Leblanc, Bruno, Placido, Jose and Lucciano.

Features over 4,500 cards, including cards up to Starstrike Blast, including Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste, Shooting Star Dragon and Red Nova Dragon

Uses Data Install to eliminate Load Times.

Feature as Game Originals cards Bruno's Tech Genus Deck, the Machine Emperor series and Sherry's Fleur Knight Deck.

Using the game's UMD recognition feature with the past entries in the Tag Force series will unlock the following:
TF2 unlocks Akiza Izinski (Academy version) as an opponent, along with the following cards "The Winged Dragon of Ra", "Power Wall", "Red-Eyes B. Dragon", and "Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon".

TF4 unlocks Leo (Academy version) as an opponent, along with the following cards "Malefic Stardust Dragon", "Hundred-Eyes Dragon (Dark Synchro version), "Dark Magician Girl", and "Cursed Prison".

Features Cinematic Summoning and Attack Sequences available for "Black-Winged Dragon", "Majestic Red Dragon", "Majestic Star Dragon", "Power Tool Dragon, "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Black Rose Dragon", "Tech Genus Blade Gunner MAXX-10000", "Chevalier de Fleur", "Machine Emperor Skiel Infinity", "Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity", "Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity", "Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste", "Red Nova Dragon" and "Shooting Star Dragon".

Promotional Cards
Fleur Synchron
Chevalier de Fleur
Liberty at Last

Pictures and Screentshots
Spoiler:
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 Cover

Last edited by Emissary Laito on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding in links)
Back to top Go down
https://hayasata.forumotion.com
Jeremiah Gottwald

Jeremiah Gottwald

PostSubject: tag force rulllzzz!   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:06 am

awesome, can't wait, only one month away or two until the iso's...
Back to top Go down
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:33 pm

*droooooooools*

I am SO getting that
Back to top Go down
LovelyLockhart

LovelyLockhart

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Dear GOD... Do Want, so very, very badly... Too bad I don't have a PSP. -sob-
Back to top Go down
LarryCotter

LarryCotter

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:45 am

Don't have a PSP.
Hope we'll get some info on WC11 soon.
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki

JadenYuki

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:24 pm

I have Tag Force 1, Tag Force 2, Tag Force 3 and Tag Force 4 in my collection and with Tag Force 5 i can have fun with Shooting Star Dragon and make Yusei Fudo's deck and also Paradox from the 10th anniversary and i can't wait to get it when it comes out in the united kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Crow Hogan

Crow Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:26 pm

it'll be fun to play with my decks that i have a decklist for on the PSP, it reminds me i need to find my psp and my charger, feck >>
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki

JadenYuki

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:58 am

Crow Hogan wrote:
it'll be fun to play with my decks that i have a decklist for on the PSP, it reminds me i need to find my psp and my charger, feck >>

I bet it's a Blackwing deck since you have a Crow avatar with his name as your username and have fun using the Blackwing Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:26 am

Offical Opening for TF5

Back to top Go down
https://hayasata.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hayasa Turbo Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Card News :: TCG Card News-
Jump to: