Hayasa Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to duel in any format, chat and make friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:27 am

I'm hoping to start creating WRGP formatted duels on MSN. If you dont have MSN its free and easy to download, just type up on google.

If any of you are interested in joining leave a comment underneath with your MSN. You can create teams of 3/2/1 on the forum and create a strategy if you like (i'll make a list of teams and members in there down below)

Rules
1. Each duelist starts with 8000 lp each (ive tried 4000 before and its quite boring a short)
2. Obviously no less than 40 cards and no more than 60 cards in your deck. Max of 15 in your extra deck
3. When "Duelist 1" defeats his opponent "duelist 2", "duelist 1" automatically ends there turn in there current state, they are not able to set any cards, summon etc. It is automatically the next teams duelists turn
4. You can switch players on your team around during the duel, this can only be done on your Standby Phase. The field will be kept the same and the switched with player ends there turn automatically and becomes the next teams turn. There life points will be at 8000 but the person that switched with 1 of there team members keeps with there life points when they join back in the duel (I.E if Duelist 1 switched with a team member while his lp was 1200, when he duels again, his life points will be 1200)
5. This is a roleplay, so we will of course be acting on D-Wheel for added epicness Wink
6. I think everyone knows not to cheat, if you're caught cheating your team will automatically lose
7. Trad decks are allowed for those who like to use them.

I wont be able to join the WRGP Duels just yet since i'll be quite busy. But please go ahead and start your own Teams and WRGP matches

I think thats all for the rules at the moment, tell me if anything needs to be added.

Teams

1. Team Fate Feather
Crow Hogan (Crow Hogan) kagaminelen_vi_brittania@hotmail.com

Last edited by Yusei Fudo on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hayasata.forumotion.com
Crow Hogan

Crow Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 am

YUSEI!!!! Crow is here to be part of the team like always =w=

msn is kagaminelen_vi_brittania@hotmail.com

Last edited by Crow Hogan on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:02 am

Crow Hogan wrote:

So I take you wanna join my team? :L
Back to top Go down
Crow Hogan

Crow Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:04 am

Yusei Fudo wrote:
Crow Hogan wrote:

So I take you wanna join my team? :L

of course lol
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:10 am

Updated. If we get a Jack on our team i'll name it Team 5D's
Back to top Go down
Crow Hogan

Crow Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:12 am

yay it will be funny owo
Back to top Go down
flameking534

flameking534

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 am

im want to join as Jack

my msn is flameking534@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 pm

I had to take my name off the list since I will be busy and unable to join yet. But please go ahead and make your own teams and matches, looking forward to see peoples progress
Back to top Go down
Shruikan

Shruikan

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:43 pm

I'll join, no idea as who or on what team though

Shruikan@live.com
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Shruikan wrote:

Shruikan@live.com

Dont need to pick a character and you can create your own team, people will ask if they can join or not. If you start your own team now all you have to do is wait for 1/2 people to ask
Back to top Go down
Shruikan

Shruikan

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Yusei Fudo wrote:
Shruikan wrote:

Shruikan@live.com

Dont need to pick a character and you can create your own team, people will ask if they can join or not. If you start your own team now all you have to do is wait for 1/2 people to ask

Well I'm not much of a leader or anything so I'll just do whatever, if someone wants me to join or something it'll probably be okay, not a very good duelist though, so be warned lol
Back to top Go down
LovelyLockhart

LovelyLockhart

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Eh, I'm not great either, and I probably won't have much time once school starts back up, but if anyone's willing to have me on their team, you can find me here: yami-no-oujo@live.com
Back to top Go down
Crow Hogan

Crow Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 am

im gonna have my own team and i will choose 2 members to be part of it later when more people are intersted lol

i want my team to be called fate feather
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel   Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! MSN WRGP Roleplay Duel
Page 1 of 1