Hayasa Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to duel in any format, chat and make friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trilogy of the Blue Eyes I: The Story of a Legend Continues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LarryCotter

LarryCotter

Trilogy of the Blue Eyes I: The Story of a Legend Continues Empty
PostSubject: Trilogy of the Blue Eyes I: The Story of a Legend Continues   Trilogy of the Blue Eyes I: The Story of a Legend Continues EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Well, hi there!
I saw fanfiction is a bit of an underrepresented section of this website, so I decided to rewrite the first fanfiction I ever wrote. Actually, this was originally a short story about Kaiba's son killing his own father and using the Deck to win Yugi's title, and it was about 7 pages long.
The first version was posted on the yugioh card maker forum, and everything I have from it takes up 144 pages in Word. This includes Decklists and character descriptions.
Since I can no longer visit that forum due to pc issues, I decided it's time to rewrite this fanfic. Which means that the plot will actually be decent, and that the duels won't include stupid moves and horrible cards.
Enjoy!

Chapter 1 : The Dark Duelist:
Back to top Go down
FrogNinga

Trilogy of the Blue Eyes I: The Story of a Legend Continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trilogy of the Blue Eyes I: The Story of a Legend Continues   Trilogy of the Blue Eyes I: The Story of a Legend Continues EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:07 am

Hi Larry awesome first rewritten chapter. Can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down

Trilogy of the Blue Eyes I: The Story of a Legend Continues
Page 1 of 1