Hayasa Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to duel in any format, chat and make friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:54 am

Despite Summoning Stardust Dragon, Yusei is driven into a corner by "Sleeping Giant Thud" who wields power equal to that of a god's. Is there any card that can possibly overcome the seemingly invincible Thud!? At that time, when every spectator is convinced Team 5D's will certainly lose, a miracle occurs! By exceeding his own limits, Yusei has the Accel Synchro Monster, Shooting Star Dragon appear on the field!

Episode 122 Subbed Preview
Spoiler:

(Airdate Wednesday)
Youtube Links RAW
Part 1 | Part 2
Spoiler:
Subbed
Part 1 | Part 2

Watch the episode here on SayMove!
http://say-move.org/comeplay.php?comeid=87419

Last edited by Yusei Fudo on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hayasata.forumotion.com
Emissary Laito

Emissary Laito

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:05 am

The spoiler tags here are a little odd.
It took me like five tries to make the video play without the spoiler closing again.

Anyhow...

I know they wont, but I really want Team Taiyou to win now.
They're just epic really.

And Dragon Capture Jar... I really want to use that in my side deck, but I don't have any.
Such a shame, the card would be amazing these days.
Back to top Go down
LarryCotter

LarryCotter

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 am

Team Taiyou are epic win.
Yusei'll probably have some new cards to defeat Thud.
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:03 am

Links added
Back to top Go down
https://hayasata.forumotion.com
JadenYuki

JadenYuki

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:53 pm

I've seen the episode i gotta say Yusei Fudo's Shooting Star Dragon really showed that over grown thug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon   Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 122 - The Power to Believe! The Strongest Giant Thud VS Shooting Star Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hayasa Turbo Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime + Manga :: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's-
Jump to: