Hayasa Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to duel in any format, chat and make friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy   Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Thanks for joining this Academy, we hope to expand and become popular like many other Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy's on the net. If you have time, talk a bit about yourself and your favourite cards/deck. Be as random as you like!

Last edited by Emissary Laito on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Stickied)
Back to top Go down
https://hayasata.forumotion.com
Jeremiah Gottwald

Jeremiah Gottwald

PostSubject: hi   Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:10 am

i would like 2 kno how can i change my avatar, or should i say how can i put a pic there since i dont see that option...
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy   Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:11 am

Jeremiah Gottwald wrote:
i would like 2 kno how can i change my avatar, or should i say how can i put a pic there since i dont see that option...

Go to Profile then click Avatar. Then you can upload a pic from your computer then you're done.
Back to top Go down
https://hayasata.forumotion.com
Jeremiah Gottwald

Jeremiah Gottwald

PostSubject: alrite   Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:15 am

thnx mr fudo, all done!
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki

JadenYuki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy   Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Hint and Tip for Yusei Fudo
If you want the site to be the best Yu-Gi-Oh! website on the web you must get peoples attention by posting links on Facebook fanpages/groups about this forum and some people on facebook might just click the link and might sign up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy   Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Hayasa Turbo Academy
Page 1 of 1