Hayasa Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to duel in any format, chat and make friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite character?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shruikan

Shruikan

Favorite character? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite character?   Favorite character? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Who's your favorite GX character? Any particular reason? Similarities between yourself and the character? Share here
Back to top Go down
LovelyLockhart

LovelyLockhart

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character?   Favorite character? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Outta the girls, I think my favorite was probably Rei. I just preferred her over Asuka for some reason. As for the guys, if I have to pick, I'd probably say Johan. I dunno. I don't have much reason when it comes to having favorites, I just like some characters more than others.
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki

JadenYuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character?   Favorite character? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:55 am

My favorites are Jaden Yuki, Chazz Princeton and Jesse Andersen because i truely like watching there there duels and if i have to choose 1 out of 3 it has to be Jaden Yuki because his Elemental Hero Deck and Neo Specian Deck are cool decks along with Yugi's Winged Kuriboh.
Back to top Go down
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character?   Favorite character? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 am

JUDAI!!!! And Jun...I couldn't possibly choose between the two of them.
Reasons?
Well, my friends say I'm a lot like Judai (to the extent that even one of them calls me Jaden in place of my real name) and I just think he brings a bit of fun-loving to the show after DM (not that I didn't LOVE DM)
Chazz? Well, he's just...he's just CHAZZ. I can't say anything else <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character?   Favorite character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite character?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hayasa Turbo Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime + Manga :: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX-
Jump to: