Hayasa Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to duel in any format, chat and make friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

London Expo Octobre 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LarryCotter

LarryCotter

London Expo Octobre 2010 Empty
PostSubject: London Expo Octobre 2010   London Expo Octobre 2010 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Since I'm pretty sure half of this forum's members will be ther, I figured it would be awesome to make a topic about it.
I'm still not sure what I'll wear on which day...That'll probably be decided by the end of September.

=Planned cosplays=

FRI (if I don't arrive too late)
-Joey

SAT (Expo)
-Jack Atlus (Pimp 30%, Satisfaction 10%)
-Rua (30%)
-Joey (30%)

SAT (Evening)
-Yami Joey (50%)
-Light Yagami (50%)

SUN
-Celtic Guardian (30%)
-Joey (70%)
Back to top Go down
AnimeDoom

AnimeDoom

PostSubject: Re: London Expo Octobre 2010   London Expo Octobre 2010 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Well I probably wont be at the Expo on the Friday but I may be able to go, as for cosplay I'm still not sure. Iwas originally planning to do Dark Signer Jack Atlas but due to time and money constraints that will no longer be happening.

My current plan is to cosplay Umbreon on the Saturday and a Vamp/Goth version of Duke Devlin on the Sunday due to it being Halloween and Duke kinda becoming my signature cosplay. I'm also probably going to take Aster Phoenix as a backup and L simple because it's simple and I can travel home in it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=573079622
LarryCotter

LarryCotter

PostSubject: Re: London Expo Octobre 2010   London Expo Octobre 2010 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:54 pm

AnimeDoom wrote:
Well I probably wont be at the Expo on the Friday but I may be able to go, as for cosplay I'm still not sure. Iwas originally planning to do Dark Signer Jack Atlas but due to time and money constraints that will no longer be happening.

My current plan is to cosplay Umbreon on the Saturday and a Vamp/Goth version of Duke Devlin on the Sunday due to it being Halloween and Duke kinda becoming my signature cosplay. I'm also probably going to take Aster Phoenix as a backup and L simple because it's simple and I can travel home in it.

I think it'd be best to meet each other at the hotel and then see whether there's still time/energy to go to Excel, but I seriously doubt I can get ther before 6PM.
I'm considering to do Tristan one day, perhaps next year...and that day will probably be a day you'll wear Duke. ^^
Back to top Go down
AnimeDoom

AnimeDoom

PostSubject: Re: London Expo Octobre 2010   London Expo Octobre 2010 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:01 pm

LarryCotter wrote:
AnimeDoom wrote:

I think it'd be best to meet each other at the hotel and then see whether there's still time/energy to go to Excel, but I seriously doubt I can get ther before 6PM.
I'm considering to do Tristan one day, perhaps next year...and that day will probably be a day you'll wear Duke. ^^

Well considering I think I am in college on Friday I probably won't be able to get there much earlier unless I can get them to give me the day off, which I will try for. And you're right that we will need to meet at the hotel and I probably need to get there first as it's booked under my name.

When you do Tristan we should get a group of minor characters from all 3 series together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=573079622
LarryCotter

LarryCotter

PostSubject: Re: London Expo Octobre 2010   London Expo Octobre 2010 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 am

Minor characters are awesome. I'd love to do Mako Tsunami once, but I'm not sure whether they'll allow me to cross the border with a fake harpoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Expo Octobre 2010   London Expo Octobre 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

London Expo Octobre 2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hayasa Turbo Academy :: Off-Topic :: Cosplay-
Jump to: