Hayasa Turbo Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to duel in any format, chat and make friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie

Go down 
+3
Ammy
Yusei Fudo
chazzlybear
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:39 am

Anyone seen it? Thoughts? Truthfully, I would DIE to see it. I wonder when the jap DVD is being released...
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:33 am

I wish ive seen it, and I would love to watch this movie in 3D. I heard it was immense. The DVD has no release date yet so we'll be waiting a long time, the movie is going international before DVD release. With the movie coming out in America and other places in 2011 I think we'll be waiting a long time for Jap release T.T
Back to top Go down
https://hayasata.forumotion.com
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:06 pm

*Sigh* Guess we'll have to wait then. I've done 6 months, I can wait a bit longer. Truthfully, I'd rather see the jap version which means I'll have to wait even LONGER. I can't get over Tristan being Yusei.
Back to top Go down
Ammy

Ammy

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 pm

chazzlybear wrote:
*Sigh* Guess we'll have to wait then. I've done 6 months, I can wait a bit longer. Truthfully, I'd rather see the jap version which means I'll have to wait even LONGER. I can't get over Tristan being Yusei.

Lol, I totally agree. xD Though I'd like to watch both versions to compare them & laugh at 4Kids' continuous fails & stupidity. >w>; -stops ranting-
Back to top Go down
http://zoidsfuture01.proboards.com/index.cgi
LovelyLockhart

LovelyLockhart

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Ammy wrote:
chazzlybear wrote:

Lol, I totally agree. xD Though I'd like to watch both versions to compare them & laugh at 4Kids' continuous fails & stupidity. >w>; -stops ranting-

Hehe, I second that~
Back to top Go down
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:58 am

LovelyLockhart wrote:
Ammy wrote:
chazzlybear wrote:

Hehe, I second that~

4KIDS is ridiculous. Let's see how much they can cencsor/screw up the movie. Thanks to them not dunning season 4 of GX, they also have another problem on their hands. How are they going to explain Judai's personality change/Yubel suddenly being present. *evil grin* let's see them try.
Just putting it out there LOL at Jack's accent *stops 4KIDS bashing now*
Back to top Go down
LarryCotter

LarryCotter

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:08 am

chazzlybear wrote:
LovelyLockhart wrote:
Ammy wrote:
chazzlybear wrote:

Hehe, I second that~

4KIDS is ridiculous. Let's see how much they can cencsor/screw up the movie. Thanks to them not dunning season 4 of GX, they also have another problem on their hands. How are they going to explain Judai's personality change/Yubel suddenly being present. *evil grin* let's see them try.

They should hire Littlekurboh to dub everything.
srsly
Back to top Go down
LovelyLockhart

LovelyLockhart

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:39 am

LarryCotter wrote:
chazzlybear wrote:
LovelyLockhart wrote:
Ammy wrote:
chazzlybear wrote:

Hehe, I second that~

They should hire Littlekurboh to dub everything.
srsly

Seconded once again.

chazzlybear wrote:

Hoo boy. That'll leave them with a plot hole the size of Russia~ xD But then again, since when has plot holes been a problem for 4Kids? They tend to create them a lot, y'know?
Back to top Go down
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Whoops - See below

Last edited by chazzlybear on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Tell me about it. *sigh* They have no idea.
Dare I say 'Mr Amnesia Man'
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki

JadenYuki

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:59 pm

I really don't mind watching 4kids version until japanses version comes out and being subbed i don't even know if Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D will air in the United Kingdom not just United States.

*Gotcha* I get to see Jaden Yuki in action so as Yugi and Yusei together and i wonder if they will ever duel each other rather facing paradox i must say is a great yu-gi-oh! movie villian after anubis in the future.
Back to top Go down
LarryCotter

LarryCotter

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:36 pm

I kinda dislike the fact that Jack doesn't really do anything in the movie :'(
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki

JadenYuki

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 pm

LarryCotter wrote:

I know how you feel i wish Jack Atlas dueled Seto Kaiba in that movie not just the main characters.
Back to top Go down
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:02 pm

LarryCotter wrote:

He DOESN'T??!!
*sniffle*
Jack is amazing, he should at least have some awesome part in it.
Back to top Go down
LarryCotter

LarryCotter

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:04 pm

The only thing he does is yell "CHILDREN'S CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!"
Back to top Go down
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:06 pm

And yet, if that's the only thing he does, I don't think anyone could do it any better.
JACK IS THE KING! king
Back to top Go down
Crow Hogan

Crow Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:01 pm

CROW IS STILL HERE -FLAILS-

crow doesnt get anything much, i just get the ass kicked out of me ><
Back to top Go down
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:12 am

Crow Hogan wrote:

I OBJECT! Crow is awesome. AND he has a soft spot for clowns Razz
I do wish they'd give minor(ish) characters more of role in the movie though. From all I've heard, it's just (not that I'm complaining) Yugi, Judai and Yusei get all the screen time. Anyone know whether Seto Kaiba makes even a small appearance? (I'd be wishing too much if I asked for Chazz...)
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki

JadenYuki

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:44 am

chazzlybear wrote:
Crow Hogan wrote:

I OBJECT! Crow is awesome. AND he has a soft spot for clowns Razz
I do wish they'd give minor(ish) characters more of role in the movie though. From all I've heard, it's just (not that I'm complaining) Yugi, Judai and Yusei get all the screen time. Anyone know whether Seto Kaiba makes even a small appearance? (I'd be wishing too much if I asked for Chazz...)

I would like Crow going up against Jaden Yuki, Blackwing Deck Vs Elemental Hero Neos Deck i wonder who will win.
Back to top Go down
LarryCotter

LarryCotter

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 am

How about a free-for-all Duel between Yugi, Yami, Joey, Tristan, Tea, Pegasus, Rex, Weevil, Mako, Panik, Para, Dox, Rebecca, Bakura, Marik, Ishizu, Odion, Jaden, Syrus, Chazz, Alexis, Bastion, fat Koala Kid, Crowler, Banner, Zane, Yusei, Jack, Crow, Aki, Rua, Ruka, Goodwin, Trudge, Jaeger, Gilles de Lansbourgh, Divine and Paradox?

That's a movie I'd pay for.
Back to top Go down
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:48 pm

LarryCotter wrote:
How about a free-for-all Duel between Yugi, Yami, Joey, Tristan, Tea, Pegasus, Rex, Weevil, Mako, Panik, Para, Dox, Rebecca, Bakura, Marik, Ishizu, Odion, Jaden, Syrus, Chazz, Alexis, Bastion, fat Koala Kid, Crowler, Banner, Zane, Yusei, Jack, Crow, Aki, Rua, Ruka, Goodwin, Trudge, Jaeger, Gilles de Lansbourgh, Divine and Paradox?

That's a movie I'd pay for.

WOAH!! O.O
THAT WOULD RULE!
(Though we'd have to chuck Johan, Jim and Kiryu in there somewhere too)
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Admin
Yusei Fudo

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:47 am

Heres a clip me and my friend managed to aquire

Back to top Go down
https://hayasata.forumotion.com
chazzlybear

chazzlybear

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 pm

^______________________________^

I can't wait even MORE now!!!
Back to top Go down
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:59 pm

wait a minute its 2011 so is it out yet????? 0.0 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie   Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Yugioh 10th Anniversary Movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hayasa Turbo Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime + Manga :: General Discussion-
Jump to: